Elinext is looking for qualified Sales managers to our sales department who is ready for a new challenge and execute for success. As a result of the growth of the software development department, there is a need to increase the number of projects.
Elilink Consulting represents the international alliance of Elinext companies in the Republic of Belarus.
Elinext is an experienced company specializing in software development and consulting. Since 1997, we have been able to build reliable partnerships with companies such as Broadcom, Siemens, Trumpf, TUI, Parrot, TransPerfect and P&G. Thanks to our experience, we are able to offer modern and professional solutions in the fields of finance, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and logistics.
- 3+ years’ experience in selling software services;
- Experience with sale instruments;
- Experience in creating and presenting qualified commercial offers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Higher education;
- Level of English no lower than Advanced (IT-terminology);
- Good understanding of IT project management methodology, IT domain knowledge;
- Willingness to travel;
- Close a pipeline of business to fulfill annual quotas;
- Contact prospects daily via email, phone, and other various forms of outreach;
- Drive sales strategy and pre-sales team;
- Prepare and negotiate offers and deals;
- Promote and sell IT Consulting Services to midsize companies and large enterprises of North America and Western Europe;
- Analysis of the needs of potential and existing customers to present a suitable solution;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system keeping clients data base;
- Highly competitive salary;
- 19 working days of vacation and 5 additional paid days per year, provided due to the employee’s poor health;
- Medical insurance (including family members);
- System of discounts in various venues of Minsk (bars and restaurants, gyms and spas, car washes and online stores);
- Monetary bonuses dedicated to significant events in the life of an employee;
- On-site foreign language courses and knowledge sharing meetings;
- Compensation for attending professional courses and seminars;
- All the necessary equipment and a convenient office;
Looking forward to your resume!