At Easybrain, we develop and publish mobile games used by millions of people from all over the world. We love what we do, and each of our team members is a valuable professional. We are currently looking for a Mobile QA Engineer for our mobile projects.
Testing the client and server parts of mobile applications.
- Understanding the software development and testing process;
- Experience in testing mobile applications - no less than a year;
- Background in game testing is a plus;
- Communication and organizational skills, reliability, ability to work in a team and to learn quickly.
- Experience with SQL and advertising and analytics SDKs;
- Familiarity with the App Store Review Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design Guidelines.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).