We are currently looking for a Senior Node.js Developer to join our team! If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.js knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The company of the Customer is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Using proprietary mobile algorithms, the Customer’s app connects fliers to more than 3,000 aircraft and existing routes across three continents – the United States, Europe, and the Middle East. Plus, app users have the ability to create flights virtually anywhere on the globe and share them with other members or book all the seats to make it private.
Beyond the extraordinary flight services, members of the Customer’s community - leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture included - enjoy luxury lifestyle benefits and exclusive, invitation-only events from the clouds to the ground.
About the Project:
- Task Management (Java 90%, Python 10%) – flight support and execution of tasks related to each step of the flight according to the prebuilt, but flexible workflow
- Zendesk.com (Python 100%, but may be changed to Java 100% in the future) – any related tasks
- ERP Service (Python 90%, Java 10%) – relatively complicated logic of Membership Sales, Ancillary Charges, Seat Sales, Charter Sales, and integration with SAP (cloud accounting system)
- Charter Sales (100% Java) – simple logic of Charter Sales
- At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Taking ownership of developing projects
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of mobile application architecture specifics
- Experience with building high performance system requiring advanced algorithm solutions
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (such as PostgreSQL)
- Experience with building APIs and micro-services using REST, GraphQL
- Preferably experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Preferably experience with event-driven architecture, CQRS, event sourcing
- Preferably experience with distributed messaging system
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3rd party integrations, like Salesforce, ZenDesk, SAP, etc.
Technologies We Like:
- Amazon AWS (S3, Athena, Lambda, EC2, etc.)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
Advantages of working with Exadel:
- Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
- Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
- Language classes with a native speaker
- Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
- Friendly work environment
- Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
- Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.