Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Video Solutions Architect\Solution Advisor to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Experience in large scale media broadcasting;
- Knowledge/Experience of occasional use/event-based broadcast and OTT services and the necessary approach to these as it pertains to the development of supporting solutions;
- Knowledge/Experience in the design and implementation of OTT technologies, including encoding, transcoding, packaging, DRM and DAI / SSAI;
- — Detailed knowledge/experience of IP networks as they pertain to broadcast and OTT
- An understanding of video ad servers; VAST, VMAP, VPAID, etc.;
- — An understanding of video streaming protocols such as HLS and MPEG-DASH
- Proven senior level track record of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex video systems and mobile applications;
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development (Java / .net / JS);
- Formal systems development lifecycle training/experience including thorough CI/CD leadership experience;
- Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards;
- Working experience in engineering, Service Oriented Architecture and MicroServices;
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect, Technical Program Manager;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level;
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly.
- In-depth knowledge of baseline Systems Engineering skills in: Voice, Video, Conferencing, Telephony, SIP, WebRTC, WebSocets, REST-based protocols, APIs/SDKs, Microservices;
- Experience working with common audio/video codecs such as AC3/EAC3, MPEG-4, VP8/H.264, H.323.
- Design architecture solutions for new projects;
- Analyse and propose improvements for existing architecture solutions and technologies used there;
- Consult development teams in complex technological questions;
- Document best practices and create development and support resources that can be used by other developers.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!