Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Right now, we are looking for a skilled Golang Backend Developer to join our team, who is looking for new challenges and development.
Development and optimization of high-loaded infrastructure services for internal use.
- Сommercial development experience of 3 years (on Golang - of a year);
- Understanding of SQL and relational model;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, ClickHouse;
- Knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
- Network programming experience;
- Understanding of the principles of HTTP, building client-server applications;
- Ability and desire to work with someone else's / inherited code;
- Understanding the features of micro-service architecture;
- The desire to learn and find solutions to emerging problems;
- Independence and self-organization ability within the project team;
- Ability to work in a team with rapidly changing conditions.
Will be a plus:
- Linux administration skills;
- Understanding of DevOps processes;
- Experience with Druid.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.