Dual Lab is looking for C++ developer.
The project is connected with algorithmic development in computational geometry with applications to modelling of 3D engineering data and computational fluid dynamics.
- Development of new functionality for the construction of three-dimensional grids for fluid dynamics simulation.
- Current functionality support and improvement.
- Work with multi-threaded systems.
- 2 years of C++ development.
- Good math background (especially in computational geometry).
- History of participation in programming contests.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, basic and extended algorithms, algorithm efficiency and time complexity.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C/C++, STL
Nice to have:
- Commercial development experience in C++.
- Knowledge of computational geometry algorithms.
- Cross-platform applications experience.
- Linux development experience.
- Experience in development of parallel applications using OpenMP / MPI technologies.
- Knowledge of Python
What we offer:
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 28-calendar days vacation + 2 social days.
- Corporate English lessons.
- Health insurance.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate events.
- Bonuses for significant life events.
- Kitchen full of surprises.