We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our Team in Minsk. This Team is automating API and UI tests for the family of Boss Revolution apps.
It’s a great opportunity for you to gain experience under the mentorship of experienced professionals.
During the internship you will:
- Create test cases;
- Develop test automation;
- Add new functionality to the framework;
- Learn, learn and learn.
We would like to see:
- Understanding of main manual testing principles and approaches.
- Understanding of any programming language (preferably C-based: C#, Java) and its base structures (fields, methods, constructors, static stuff).
- Understanding of OOP (encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism).
- Experience with Selenium 3/4 (WebDriver).
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
- Knowledge of Git is preferable
We can offer you:
- 3 month of paid internship with performance-based job opportunity.
- Opportunity to boost your skills on real projects.
- Ability to start your career in a public American telecommunication corporation.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation, which is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.