Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the best technical talent for our clients that build truly innovative products and look for brilliant people worldwide to join their team.
We are looking for a driven, smart and ambitious Junior Software Engineer to join our new team in Minsk, Belarus! You’ll immediately begin working with a high-growth NYC-based startup in the financial technology industry.
Satellite’s Junior Software Engineer will develop software across the technology stack, including back-end development, web development, and cloud devops.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Working on product implementations and interacting directly with clients
- Conducting regular code deployments across multiple environments, with no/low downtime, implementing and managing scalable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Back-end and front-end development using common languages and frameworks (Node, React, MongoDB etc.)
- Helping to develop and deploy predictive machine learning models and computer vision applications
- Data manipulation and orchestration
- Integrating external data sources and best-in-class 3rd-party technologies
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree (ideally in computer science, mathematics or physics)
- 0+ years of professional work experience in software engineering
- Strong verbal and written English language (tutors will be provided to assist!)
- Exceptional ability to organize work and excellent follow-through
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge SQL and other leading full stack web development frameworks and tools
- Highly interested in a fast-paced software development environment
- Passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup!
English speaking environment (American founders)
Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
Sponsored career development
English lessons in the office
Medical + Dental insurance
Cool office in the city center
Additional 3 paid sick days
Daily Paid lunches and happy hours on Fridays
Flexible work start time
Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
Gifts on birthdays, holidays and special occasions
Lots of unforgettable team building events