SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
BGaming is a game development studio who is proud of having worldwide recognition in the sphere. Our innovative video slots are admired in the industry for numerous qualities: from eye-catching graphics, attractive features, and entertaining plots to capacity for easy integration, multi-device availability, intuitive interface, and ground-breaking formats. This series of elements have been carefully developed to create a unique gaming experience.
On top of that, we were the first major iGaming provider to introduce the "provably fairness feature". With the help of cryptography players can easily verify that all game results are indeed unbiased and random.
Account Manager creates long-term, trusting relationships with customers of the company. Responsible, and accountable, for the day-to-day management of the client relationship and
The role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The role also requires the Account Manager to support the BGaming board of directors in implementing growth opportunities and in servicing the existing workloads, from the conception of brief to delivery of revenue in a varied formula of strategic creative, design, artwork, production, and aftercare formats.
- develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customers and partners
- establish and maintain an active and constructive relationship with other teams in the company
- collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- ensure team members understand customer needs and deliver the expected outcomes
- regularly review work processes for areas of improvement
- ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management
- forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- prepare reports on account status
- customer’s understanding of the current situation
- providing the answers to represent a balance between the most understandable explanation and expertise
- customer’s smooth operation (limits, operational tasks clarifications, informing)
- consistently improving own communication
- taking informed decisions
- passion for great achievements regardless the sphere of activity
- possesses managerial courage
- takes initiative
- works well with all kinds of people
- remains calm under pressure
- strong communication skills
- advanced English knowledge
- strong relationship management skills
- ability to generate new business organically or through new channels or contacts
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of Ruby experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office