HYPERVSN is looking for a Purchase/procurement manager (outsource manufacturing) who will be responsible for purchasing equipment and components for production..
HYPERVSN is a future-forward technology company responsible for developing the innovative and disruptive 3D holographic system that provides stunning, immersive and memorable experiences for audiences. From our global HQ in London, HYPERVSN services our partners and customers across the globe. Targeted business sectors include Digital Signage, Retail, Events, Education, Public Safety and many others.
Our brand line “See Extraordinary” encapsulates the approach we stand for. Seeing is believing. We create extraordinary experiences for people, producing holographic visuals that leave audiences with a sense of childlike awe and wonder, every time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Local and overseas suppliers’ management
- Request for quotations and purchase orders creation based on the drawings and specification
- Price and lead time negotiations
- Define business requirements and develop specifications, sourcing and contracting strategies
- Continuously identify and implement strategies and improvement initiatives to reduce cost, improve quality resulting in a lower total cost of ownership
- Orders fulfillment management, acceptance on quality, time, quantity
- Market research, new suppliers’ sourcing and pre-qualification
- Supporting product optimization initiatives, linked to sustainability, design and cost
Required skills and experience:
- Relevant experience with manufacturing and or/OEM production and or/ furniture fixtures and equipment
- Experience with technical documentation, understanding the basics of technical drawings
- Strong experience of working with 3rd party manufacturers, suppliers and copackers
- An understanding of pricing and costing strategies within manufacturing
- A strategic buyer with hands on procurement experience, RFQ, tendering, value for money and total cost of ownership concept
- Resilience, teamwork, integrity, commitment to continuous learning