The ambitious product team is looking for Junior .Net Software developer to become the part of our team!
Here, at FINTECO, as the name suggests, we are developing future products for our partners in the financial industry.
The open vacancy is for our most successful product - payment solutions platform that serves millions of clients and businesses worldwide and enables its clients from more than 150 countries can pay, send and receive money internationally in over 60 currencies.
Tech stack: .NET / .NET Core, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, k8s.
Skilled professionals focus on architectural and infrastructural challenges that affect other teams and the whole system.
The team assess and introduce new technologies and approaches, suggest new development processes, and continuously refactor the product's system core.
The team also digs deeply into problems that can't be easily assigned to any other team.
Some work activities to mention: migration to ELK/Prometheus, migration to PostgreSQL, split of the monolith into microservices, new CI/CD flow for k8s, the introduction of ETL/DWH, and many others.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Write clean and nice new C# code
- Refactor existing code to make it look nice and shiny
- Sometimes setup CI pipelines, configure monitoring dashboards, write helm charts and Dockerfiles
- 1+ years of practical software development experience
- Understanding of C# & .NET Core and basic programming patterns
- Understanding of git
We offer the following benefits instead:
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and sick-leave days
- Access to medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Corporate English classes
- Annual bonuses on the base of performance results
- Compensation of attending conferences and obtaining certification
- Friendly team with well-established workflow