We have a client from Israel who is a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide.
The project is connected with the software which provides the ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
Investigate and estimate tasks.
Develop components, modules, services, etc.
Apply coding best practices, including unit and integration testing.
Review, refactor and fix issue code for better performance and clear code.
Document and comment on the code.
Requirements to candidate:
- At least 5 years with NodeJS;
- Experience with express framework;
- Experience building web-based RESTful services;
- Experience with Mongo;
- Conversational level of English;
- Kafka / RabbitMQ;
- JVM coding;
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)