Our Team is seeking an Information Security Specialist who will be responsible for the maintaining policies and standards for information technology-related controls.
- Updating design, architecture, and information security requirements documentation
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practises for information security
- Assists to ensure regulatory compliance in areas such as the Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), PHT requirements, etc.
- Preparation of various reports
- Cover routine administration of the information security team.
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to understand hardware and software systems is required
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is required
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to reason analytically is required
- English at least intermediate level.
From our side we offer:
- Great friendly and professional working environment
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Attractive benefit package
- Medical insurance & additional sick-days and paid sick leave.