HES FinTech provides lending software for banks and fintech startups. We transform traditional credit scoring processes into transparent and clear ones by optimizing and automating them.
HES works with clients from 18 countries all over the world and by now we have successfully released 80 projects. All of them differ in size and complexity so for sure you won’t get bored!
Our success lies in top-rank management and a team composed of qualified IT-specialists in the fields of web development, QA, business analysis and marketing. We value motivated and ambitious people and in return, we are ready to provide you with everything that you need for professional growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Java Developer to join HES team.
- Building architecture and further development of application;
- Refactoring of current projects and suggesting ideas for project optimization;
- Providing technical leadership for the development team;
- Conducting code reviews;
- Mentoring and team development;
- Communication with a customer;
- Participation in Scrum meetings.
- Experience in web application development 3+ years;
- Confident knowledge of Java Platform, Spring Framework Ecosystem, Hibernate;
- Experience in major cloud providers (AWS, GCP);
- Understanding of principles of building REST API;
- Knowledge of web protocols and technologies (HTTP, TCP, SSL);
- Strong knowledges of database design principles, SQL;
- Experience in team management;
- Experience in commercial projects as a lead developer.
Nice to have:
- Experience in team motivation and mentoring;
- Understanding of development methodologies (both agile and non-agile);
- Knowledges of distributed systems development principles;
- Experience in automated testing;
- Understanding of authorization protocols and cryptography principles;
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills;
- CI/CDconcepts, IaaC tools (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation).
In order for you to successfully realize your personal and professional goals, we provide:
- Challenging and exciting tasks;
- Work in the strong, motivated and professional team;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work;
- Modern business center in just two minutes' walk from the subway;
- Fun and regular corporate events.