Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for QA Engineer to work with one of our projects.
About the project: Our client is a leading provider of special education management software and services.
It provides technology solutions and services for the development, scheduling, and management of individualized education plans (IEPs) and the processing of related Medicaid claims.
The product currently works with hundreds of districts across the United States.
Advantages of the project:
- Successful, actively developing product, one of the leaders on the US market.
- Complex architecture, large codebase, well-established processes and an experienced team.
Stack of technologies: ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS / Angular8, Kendo UI, MS SQL, Dapper.
Client’s location: New York, USA.
- Working with project requirements, taking part in testing estimations for the sprint.
- Functional testing of a new functionality manually.
- Regression, sanity and smoke testing.
- Defect validation.
- Preparation of test documentation (test cases, test reports).
- Collaboration with team members and customer.
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Control.
- Experience in SQL.
- Good technical English (at least writing).
- Rapid learning and self-education skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML.
- Knowledge of issue tracking and version control tools.
- Good knowledge of test methodology and experience in black box testing (web testing).
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition.
- Experience in test-cases development, manual testing execution and reporting.
- Understanding of software development life-cycle.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.