Representative office of pharmaceutical company Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited in Belarus is looking for Marketing Manager (team of 4 product-managers in subordination).
- Develop and implement the Company sales & marketing strategies on the territory of Belarus, in collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders;
- Achieve sales and market share Company objectives for assigned product portfolio through marketing campaigns & Field Force organization
- Coordinate the preparation of annual marketing plans and individual product strategies for launched and new products and control the execution
- Plan New product launches according to the Company Strategic Plan. Develop and coordinate successful launch processes of new products according to launch plan dates
- Prepare budget annually and control on execution monthly and quarterly
- Maximize the profitability of the products within scope of responsibility.
- Establish corporate partnerships with external agencies for execution of approved marketing campaigns & promo-materials based on tender procedure and company requirements.
- Develop and implement ATL activities for respective brands in accordance with local legislation and corporate compliance requirement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the market place to identify trends, competitor activities and new opportunities.
- Provide goal setting process in line with Corporate goals for each subordinates (4 BMs); monitor progress; measure results; reward incentive/ merit payments; performance appraisals.
- Ensure new promo-campaign trainings for the Field Force based on Company requirement.
- Effective field supervision and coaching to ensure quality of field force & marketing activities;
- Optimize cross functional support needs in the organization, ensuring effective communication between direct reports and other functional teams.
- Deliver all marketing activities and promo-materials in accordance with corporate marketing code.
- Education: Higher medical education
- Additional education in Marketing and management.
- Working experience:
- Experienced doctor with at least 5 years of experience on a managerial position in marketing division of top-ranked, mostly multinational, pharma companies, which perform their activities in line with norms of ethical promotion.
- Deep knowledge of regional pharmaceutical market, of its conditions/environment, features and specificity, general information in medical and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Good knowledge of structure of healthcare facilities, pharmacies and hospitals.
- Knowledge of pharmacological and physiological details in operating TAs and brands.
- Understanding of principles of product promotion to healthcare specialists.
- Understanding of principles of distribution and availability of medical products.
- Deep understanding of Marketing Strategy and Concepts of Marketing in Rx and OTC Business.
- Successful experience in launching new products.
- Deep updated knowledge of current marketing trends and experience in their implementation.
- Knowledge and experience of different marketing techniques, concepts and tools.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic brand management competencies.
- Very high creativity and innovation skills and their implementation in promotion.
- Knowledge of English - fluent (all marketing strategies are discussed and approved by head office).
- Good knowledge of computer and ability to work with MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Driving license –B category (business trips across Belarus).
Сandidates without medical education or experience in the pharmaceutical field will not be considered.
- Work in a stable reliable international company;
- Professional friendly team;
- Financial stability;
- All guarantees, according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Belarus;
- Company car with a refueling card;
- Transparent and achievable bonus system;
- Payment for mobile communications;
- Medical insurance (with services included in private medical centers);
- Additional trainings for company employees in and out of Belarus;
- Corporate events and activities.