We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who will help us to continue creating a high-quality customer product.
- 4+ years of experience in iOS application development with very good knowledge of the iOS build system and application framework
- High proficiency with Swift
- Write clean and testable code
- Work efficiently with version control and workflows (git and gitflow)
- Knowledge of design and UX principles for mobile interfaces
- Solid understanding of application security and best practices
- English upper-intermediate+
- Comfortable in working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners
- Passion for building a great consumer product.
What we offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, growing, diverse multinational team
- Possibility to work with complex and interesting company products
- Extended work leave - 29 days + 5 sick days per year
- 100% sick pay
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Possibility to regularly attend conferences and external training and learn even more new and useful for professional development
Welcome to our team!