Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for proactive Senior Python developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Our project is a self-service testing platform providing developers an enterprise scale, easy-to-use performance testing solutions.
As part of Minsk team, you will be working on two separate products:
- GUI Functional part of the platform – full SaaS solution that enables you to run your tests in cloud with unlimited on-demand capacity, and provides comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations;
- Taurus open source product that gives the opportunity to manage different load generators (JMeter, Gatling, Locust.io, etc.) using a single format of configuration files.
We believe that you might help us to:
Effectively collaborate with technical teams both with Belarus and other countries;
Contribute to the product backlog in order to reach technical excellence;
Driving the team to continuous delivery and development standards improvement.
- Curiosity and independence, the ability to argue your opinion and listen to someone else's;
- Python development experience (not ML / django): at least two years;
- Experience with Linux, understanding of OS principles;
- Experience in unit tests writing;
- Proficiency in docker, git, virtualenv;
- Understanding the principles of load / functional testing;
- Understanding of the principles of IP networks functioning, OSI model;
- English: B1 or higher.
- Experience with jmeter, selenium, gatling, locust;
- Open Source projects, participation in the life of the community;
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Challenging tasks;
- Working with complex system, CI/CD;
- Independence in making decisions, minimum level of bureaucracy.
In Return, We Provide:
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!