SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
BGaming is a game development studio who is proud of having worldwide recognition in the sphere. Our innovative video slots are admired in the industry for numerous qualities: from eye-catching graphics, attractive features, and entertaining plots to capacity for easy integration, multi-device availability, intuitive interface, and ground-breaking formats. This series of elements have been carefully developed to create a unique gaming experience.
On top of that, we were the first major iGaming provider to introduce the "provably fairness feature". With the help of cryptography players can easily verify that all game results are indeed unbiased and random.
JS developer will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web application. Together with building new games, there is always a place for optimization and maintenance of existing content.
You should be able to translate our company needs into a functional and appealing interactive product.
- implement ‘client-side’ part for games
- collaborate with members of the team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve the functionality of existing games
- maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features
- Experience as a Front-end developer (JS)
- Understanding of the entire web game development process(canvas, webGL)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Git, understanding of OOP
- Basic knowledge of NodeJs
- Basic understanding of game engines (Unity, UnrealEngine, etc.)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing
- Commercial development experience
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills to
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and technique
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of Ruby experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office