Junior .Net Engineer
з/п не указана
IHS Markit is building an enterprise grade engineering platform to support engineers across a wide variety of segments in their daily work. We deploy a world class semantic search engine utilizing ML and advanced feedback loops to deliver a world class search experience to our users. The product includes tooling to support engineers and includes high-performance image extraction and display tools using Cassandra and Elasticsearch as our back-end repositories.
Our development teams architect and design high-availability, scalable, and fault tolerant systems that are decoupled and easy-to-maintain. A core part of our development philosophy revolves around Microservice and the DevOps model. All our new products are developed as microservices, are containerized, and are then deployed on container management systems such as Kubernetes. The developers on our teams subscribe to a DevOps model where time-to-market functions as a vital measure of our performance, productivity, and success. SQA is considered a key part of the development process. As such, automated unit testing, regression, and integration tests are central to reaching our TTM goals. We are committed to stay ahead of the curve and we are always looking at new technologies that can enhance our product or give us an edge over the competition.
General Job Duties:
The Software Engineer is engaged with development and IT to build frameworks to tackle complex business initiatives and deliver global commercial software releases.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate strong working knowledge in several of the following technologies: .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, .NET Core, Entity Framework.
Candidate should have a passion for learning new tools, technology, and software design patterns as needed in as we grow our architecture and technology stack.
- Responsible for developing cutting-edge, web-based applications that emphasize usability, ease of deployment, performance, and scalability.
- Assume a bold skills in developing solutions using the Microsoft .NET technology stack. It is preferable to have experience and skills for unit testing.
- Organize software development process as defined by the Agile Scrum process. This includes participating in the requirements gathering process and architecture of dedicated parts of the system.
- Work with the project team and internal customers to establish and understand requirements.
- Passion for software development – enthusiasm for new technologies and their potential to make an impact.
- A bias to action – a willingness to “jump right in” with an emphasis on producing results.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Curiosity – always seeking the “why’s” and “how’s” in the interest of continuous learning and the mastery of a craft.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Comfortable with ambiguity – can begin to explore and solve complex problems even when the problem and solution are not always well-defined.
- Not less than one (1) year of real work experience in software development using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Good level of English
What we offer:
Enormous possibilities for learning including internal and external resources
Employee stock program
Health insurance for you and family members
Paid medical leave
6 days-off in a year
Sport activities reimbursement
28 days of annual leave
Business travel insurance