SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 500+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
Our new endeavor is Data Analytics Platform for the SoftSwiss product ecosystem. We process terabytes of data on daily basis aggregating various player, client and business specific indicators and reports that drive our business for constant growth. As demand for analytics increases, we build a new fully-capable agile team to cover the needs of our products and clients.
Join SoftSwiss to build the best-in class Data Analytics Platform with the state of art technology and industry experts!
- Define the product vision and compose specifications, ensuring requirements for new products and features are in proper details
- Maintain and prioritize the development backlog in terms of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria, manage features lifecycle
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to define, refine and prioritize the long-term roadmap
- Make data-driven product decisions based on product usage & market analysis
- Support wider organization in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Owner role
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity
- A good business sense and ability to think in terms of solving business and user problems rather than deploying technology
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office