SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
Our platform for online casinos are known for easy configuration and flexibility. Furthermore, we recognize the importance of informational security and offer comprehensive protection services. Coupled with the benefits of quick delivery and transparent pricing, our systems help businesses achieve their goals regardless of how complicated those are.
Join SoftSwiss to support the best-in class Online Casino Platform with the state of art technology and top industry experts!
- Analyzing issues and working with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions and meet customer needs
- Working through the resolution of technical issues according to standard processes/procedures and specialized understanding of complex product issues
- Maintaining a high level of technical competence on solutions and related technologies, while acting as subject matter expert on specific technical and business areas
- Sharing best practices, knowledge and learning with team to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
- Working with development teams and Customer Support teams to resolve product issues
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn
- Advising and coaching Customer Support and/or technical consultants on the identification and resolution of issues
- Participating in new product releases and beta cycles to ensure information and training requirements are met to support new products and to improve overall product quality
- Implementing your own technical solutions to resolve manual and repeating customer requests, troubleshooting and analytical reports
- Close work with logs and monitoring systems.
- Maintenance existing scripts and routine operations automation, build new.
- 2+ years of experience with software development. You won't be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with L2 support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting for application and databases using various tools and approaches.
- Strong knowledge of network technologies, admin level experience with any OS (Windows, Linux, OS X)
- Good knowledge in Linux system administration, understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
- Experience with logging, error monitoring systems and ability to decrypt log file or error trace.
- Experienced in work with different tracking and APM systems
Nice to have
- Understanding of information and application security, including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and security certificates standards
- Programming skills in Ruby on Rails
- PostgreSQL, Kubernetes administration skills
- Process automation with Hubot and/or other tools
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken English and the ability to write with a professional tone
- Experience in work with Git, Gitlab, Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of QA
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office