Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Product manager to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
About the project. Project - CRM system core, customizations and related products (LAMP, AWS, Golang, JS, K8s, Docker). The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.). We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
- Define and evolve the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Design, document, and present business cases.
- Inspire the team to deliver on product roadmaps bringing new products and outcomes to the market.
- Implement best-in-class product management practices.
- Analyze market trends and performance drivers to identify new product and growth opportunities.
- Leverage data to optimize the product.
- Establish consistent, sustainable customer input points to steer product direction, feature design, and prioritization.
- Develop and monitor product KPIs and metrics driving the business feedback loop.
- Prepare and present product-related updates for different levels in the organization.
- Participate in trade shows, demos, customer meetings and conferences to evangelize our products.
- Support the sales team with product information, messaging, and positioning.
- Participate in the creation and evolution of marketing and sales tools.
- Identify potential partners or complementary solutions that may benefit the product.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Ownership.
- Deep understanding of email, calendar and contact management with direct experience in GMail and Office365.
- A great presentation style, teamwork, and communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging analytics to define product direction.
- Demonstrated product ownership skills, including backlog management, writing user stories, leading grooming, and facilitating development.
- Strong product management skills, including but not limited to - roadmap, business case, prioritization, negotiation, and obtaining consensus.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working closely with technical members of staff.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous execution.
- Ability to interact with partners, customers, and staff in a professional and polished manner.
- Thoughtful promotion of iterative process improvement.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Experience in customer relationship management and customer experience management preferred.
- Experience with sales or solution consulting is an asset.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.