BNT ATTORNEYS IN CEE (MINSK OFFICE) IS LOOKING FOR AN OFFICE MANAGER
- Retrieval, registration and handling of incoming and outgoing correspondence (including e-mails);
- Answering the telephone, redirecting calls and taking messages;
- Communication with clients;
- Communication with partner offices in bnt network;
- Communication with administrative bodies, the bank, landlord and other third parties regarding office operation;
- Preparing and issuing invoices;
- Operation of payments in client-bank;
- Bnt-website and LinkedIn account administration;
- Compliance with license requirements;
- Office maintenance;
- Procurement of stationery and office supplies;
- Handling of personnel documentation;
- Personal assistance to the partners, travel booking and other support.
- University degree;
- Proficiency in English and Russian;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Business etiquette, friendliness;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work without regular supervision, to set own tasks and meet deadlines;
- Diligence, flexibility, willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of German, other foreign languages;
- Legal background;
- Relevant experience.
- Personal development in the international environment of a market leading legal company;
- Opportunity to join a young team of highly qualified professionals;
- Competitive salary;
- Office in the centre of the city.
If you feel qualified for this job, please, respond to this vacancy or send your CV in English to the e-mail address below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview (in Russian and English).