SoftSwiss is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SoftSwiss is based in Belarus, where it counts 400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SoftSwiss’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product
SoftSwiss game aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners - game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino's one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment (we're using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side
- Create test framework from scratch, write autotests
- Create and maintain appropriate QA documentation, guides for your team
- Mentoring for junior QA automation
- Improving the testing process. Analysis of test results
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- Collaborate with other teams - product, infrastructure, and business
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer for both UI and API(main experience) parts
- Solid Java programming language skills
- Experienced in API testing (RestAssured, HttpClient)
- Experience and skills with a variety of QA automation technologies (Selenium, JUnit, TestNG)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. We're using Gitlab
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with:
- Report Portal
- Experience in load/performance testing
- Docker, Kubernetes
- ELK stack
- Manual testing experience
- Broad technical horizons
- Full-time position, remote work is possible (we are considering relocation in the future
- At this moment we have modern, a well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech Park resident company
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits, and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- Online English classes