Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be in charge of managing applications and infrastructure in production, take overall responsibility for the quality of the services that the company provides.
Our technology stack is pretty wide, we mainly use:
- Java/.NET, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, Redis Labs, Aerospike, MariaDB, MemSQL, ELK stack, Kafka, Git, F5 load balancers. Infrastructure: private clouds, on-premise data centers.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
- Managing changes in production;
- Participate in investigation process (in case of any issues/incident for specific R&D team);
- Providing solutions and support for critical IT environment;
- Being a focal point for R&D teams;
- Overall responsibility for production change management process.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Linux administration;
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stack;
- Good troubleshooting skills and basic application debugging;
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes);
- Acquaintance with MySQL/MySQL forks, Couchbase, Aerospike (or other NoSQL solutions);
- Understanding/experience with message queue systems (e.g. Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ);
- Good written & verbal English, ability to collaborate across teams and organizations;
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and improve technical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java/.NET applications support;
- Experience with VCS (preferably Git);
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible);
- Understanding of ELK stack;
- Experience in scripting (Bash/Groovy/Python or any other language that can be used for scripting) is an advantage.
Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
Paid vacation and sick leaves;
Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
Corporate English classes;
Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
Technical library with option to order books;
Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!