At Banuba, PPC plays an integral role in supporting the business’s growth ambitions as a biggest augmented reality platform. A high-profile channel, PPC is responsible for driving rapid and efficient growth thanks to serve ads in almost every country on Earth.
As PPC Manager you will be a self-starter who will help us continue to innovate and remain best-in-class. You will have a deep understanding of PPC and the ability to lead projects that result in sustainable growth across our key markets and beyond, as well as communicating passionately and effectively with other teams and senior stakeholders. You will also be responsible for the management and development of one PPC executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Devise and develop the PPC strategy to maximize performance and achieve ROI (including Google Ads, Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook ads as well);
- Manage the budget in line with the strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target;
- Deliver regular paid search KPIs;
- Working alongside other channels (e.g. SEO, Display) to identify areas for collaboration or improved efficiency;
- Communicating effectively with Product Marketing Manager on performance, strategy and updates in the industry;
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- 3 Years’ experience in similar role;
- Highly proficient with Google Ads, Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook Ads;
- Data-driven – highly competent with data analysis and forecasting;
- Experience with analytics suites, e.g. Google Analytics;
- Preferred: Experience with - or good understanding of – other digital marketing channels, e.g. Affiliates