Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners and TPG, two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 10 million endpoints worldwide.
RapidFire Tools Inc., a Kaseya’s company, is the leading global supplier of business-building technology tools for MSPs to help them close more business, offer more services, keep more customers, and make more money. The company’s offerings include: a complete set of IT Assessment, Documentation and Reporting tools; tools for IT Compliance Process Automation; and tools for Insider Cyber Threat Detection & Alerting.
RapidFire Tools introduces three product lines:
- Network Detective - used for network and security assessments
- Cyber Hawk - continuous cyber security threat detection and alerting
- Compliance Manager - helps users automate, document and achieve compliance
They are all IT award winning products built for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and used worldwide. More information you can find here https://www.rapidfiretools.com/
We service over 8000+ Managed Service providers, over 500,000 reports were generated using our software. Our support organization only consists of 5 people to service the high number of customers, so quality is of the highest importance. QA is one of the most essential parts of success and we hope this candidate is someone who understands its importance and helps us maintain a high standard.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, RapidFire Tools will remain a stand-alone, independent business-unit under Kaseya.
Our team consists of Development and Managing part located in Atlanta and QA part located in Minsk. Currently there are 3 team members make up a QA team: QA Lead, 1 Manual QA and 1 Automation QA. Now we are in a process of extending our team and we need one more QA Automation Engineer.
The candidate will work on automation of:
1. A desktop application written in C# and using WinForms (traditional Windows application)
2. Reports. These are the output of our products. They are generated in documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
As an Automation QA Engineer, you will be integrated into the engineering team. You will work closely with software developers, and product owners to deliver high quality features and fixes in a timely and cost-effective way. You will have freedom and options to investigate and select proper approach and technologies to automate our product and help to cover regression testing by autotests.
Role & Responsibility
- Follow the established Agile methodology for software builds, test automation, design; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate automated tests into existing testing infrastructure
- Collaborate within the Engineering department to deliver products of high quality, on time, and business-aligned
- Estimate, prioritize, plan test and automation activities independently
- Ensure coverage of regression tests, integration tests, smoke tests, and more
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases following company standards within required timeframes
- Design, develop, update and run new tests
- Record and document debugging procedures
- Close communication with all team-members
- Participating in different types of team’s meetings
Perks and Benefits
- Health Benefits
- English tutor
- Possible business trips to the USA, Europe
- Hackathons, technical conferences, and advanced training at the expense of the company
- Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team of engineers from the USA, Canada, Ireland.
- Various corporate events
- New modern office in the city center near the metro
- Flexible working hours