Node.js backend developer wanted for product development.
Dzensoft welcomes motivated Middle/Senior Back-end experts. We develop a comprehensive customer-service part of AI platform that should be super-fast and easy to use. This web application will interact with the core microservices of a highly innovative R&D documentation AI-implemented management system. This product helps big companies get tax refunds on "Autopilot" saving them millions.
We gather data from clients existing technical and financial systems to help identify, categorize, and time track eligible projects, leading to larger claims and lower audit risk with less time invested from the customer team.
- Design and develop large scale web applications backend using Node.js
- Focus on backend development and interfacing with third-party API’s (microservices);
- Code documenting (Swagger, Confluence)
- Continuous integration
- Participation in meetings with the customer (Russian or in English if your level will be enough ;)
- Strong Node.js development skills. Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of frameworks (such as Express, Koa, Meteor)
- Swagger or spring doc Open API, etc
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of software best practices, patterns, data structure, algorithms, databases, etc.
- Good enough English to write well-documented code and Confluence code documentation, English level to read&understand project specifications ;)
- engaging long-term project
- invest in you (free courses for personal and professional development (incl English))
- home-office from time to time if needed
- flexible working hours
- nice corporate equipment (incl. second monitor)
- official salary converted to USD on premium PriorBank card
- free office lunch and afternoon snack
- a five-minute walk from the subway station ‘Molodegnaya’
WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with microservices development and deployment
- Experience with Linux, CI/CD
- Experience with using cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience working with React.js