We need Lawyers who do not like dull and monotonous work. We are looking forward to the persons who are ready to develop and learn new.
- Working with Amazon.com policies and US corporate law;
- Resolving the Intellectual property rights complaints;
- Business correspondence with foreign partners;
- Negotiations with Amazon.com support and US suppliers.
You are our candidate if you have:
- English level B2 (Upper Intermediate) and higher;
- Basic knowledge of Intellectual Property and US corporate law;
- Ability to keep business negotiations in English;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Knowledge of the basics of international commercial arbitration will be an advantage.
- Professional development in a stable and prospective company;
- A young and friendly team that will not let you get bored;
- Salary is discussed individually in the interview.