EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love.
With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies.
EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
About the role:
Backend Senior Java Developer is invited to join EIS as a part of the team developing the new insurance platform from scratch. Our mission statement is to insure the world by bringing up a lean, scalable insurance platform. We use the best in class cutting-edge technologies in order to achieve the architecture goals:
- Cloud deployment
- Configuration server / autodiscovery
The major approaches and technologies that we use are:
- REST API (HTTP, WebSockets, JSON, Product schema)
- Asynchronous commands (Kafka)
- DB read and write separation (CQS pattern)
- Non-blocking reads (RxJava, Netflix Observers)
- Horizontally scalable DB with almost limitless capacity (Cassandra)
- and much more
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business (functional & non-functional) as well as internal requirements
- Work according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration and delivery, code reviews, etc.)
- Thrive in fast-paced development environment
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Wide mental outlook and analytical thinking
- Expert Java knowledge and skills
- Understanding of Microservices architecture and the Reactive Manifesto
- Intermediate English level
- Ability to work in a team
- High education in Math or Computer Science
What we offer:
- Ability to work remotely
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, 3 paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location close to the subway station "Grushevka"
We look forward to hearing from you!