Currently we are seeking for a highly skilled Project Manager / Account to join our Finstek internal Web site development studio. We have been developing and supporting various web sites and digital marketing materials to promote our own and our partner’s software products and services.
In the role of Project Manager, you will help us to streamline our web site development activities, to gather input and receive feedback from stakeholders, support visibility of all production processes, set and track tasks for UX/UI designers, front-end and back-end developers, orchestrate SEO improvement aswell as web sites back-up and security activities.
- Communication with stakeholders
- Creating and clarifying business / technical requirements
- Creating release roadmaps for web sites, banners, e-mail templates and other promo materials, backlog management
- Converting requirements into user stories
- Leading team scrum activities
- Optimizing and documenting process flow for various production activities
- Helping QAs and PO in testing of new features
You Will Need to Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience in market and competitor's analysis, road-mapping, features prioritizing, task estimation methodologies and task tracking software.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of managing web development teams in creating web sites using different CMSs and approachs
- Understanding of different digital promotion channels and deliverables within them
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and such frameworks as Kanban and Scrum
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1+)
We Would Love to See:
- Experience in development of web sites and promo materials for global markets
- Experience with working within CI/CD-oriented environment
These are Just Some of Our Benefits:
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year.
- Professional training and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- Opportunity to work remotely or in First-class office in the city center of Minsk or Moscow
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.
Our Global Coverage is an essential element of our business strategy, enabling us to identify and respond swiftly to new trends and opportunities.