EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit EISGroup.com
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts – this particular opportunity is for an experienced Business Analyst.
EIS is looking for a software Business Analyst to work in the Product Management group as part of our EIS Version 20 Tooling application. Successful candidate will be an Business Analyst who has a great desire to be involved in the Insurance Industry and will be a naturally-curious and detail-oriented problem solver who is able to understand the business requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Determine operational objectives of target users by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Understand Business Requirements Documents (BRD’s) and be able to translate into use cases and functional specifications
- Design new software features; write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and workflow
- Create reference materials for implementation teams and users by writing and maintaining documentation
- Assist UX team to build the solution based on the business needs and requirements
- Focus on “continuous improvement” – how we can build software better/faster
- Work with development teams to communicate and clarify requirements.
- Work with Product Owner to define solutions
Required skills and experience:
- 2+years in Software Requirements Definition, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Systems analysis and design
- Acceptance Testing
- Producing Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Willingness to work “hand in hand” with Software Development team
- Negotiation skills to facilitate working with other teams
- Positive attitude and desire for continual process improvement
- Strong English skills, both in written and verbal Communication to allow for dialogue with both internal and external teams across the globe
Desired skills and experience:
- Software testing experience, including use of GraphQL queries to check data
- Insurance or financial services experience (preferably property and casualty insurance enterprise systems)
- Experience using Agile or lean development methodologies
- Experience working with a distributed team including offshore and onshore members
What we offer:
- Ability to work remotely
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location close to the subway station "Grushevka"
We look forward to hearing from you!