BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BELARUS IS LOOKING FOR AN EXTERNAL ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
- Tracking and analysis of legislative initiatives that might impact the company's business;
- Drafting of company's position papers on the matters of normative regulation;
- Analysis and generalization of effective economic trends in Belarus and abroad for the sake of substantiation of company's position on the matters of fiscal and non-fiscal regulation;
- Preparation of company's position papers on the matters of impact of changes in taxation (VAT, CIT, excise);
- Communication with the stakeholders (public officials and NGOs).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in either economics/finance or jurisprudence (or both);
- Fluent English (at least at upper-intermediate level or higher);
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in either Official State Bodies (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs) or in a similar position in the international companies (FMCG, pharma, IT, telecom);
- Excellent written language and substantial experience in writing and filing of position papers, letters to the Official State Bodies of the Republic of Belarus;
- Strong analytical, advanced level of Excel (calculating and modelling) and presentation skills;
- Strong knowledge of the system of Belarusian legislation and governance;
- Driving license will be a plus.
Our benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Corporate car
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!