Heads up! *instinctools is looking for a candidate on position of a Sales Development Representative to work as a part of our professional team and solve new challenges!
As SDR you will be responsible for communicating with leads, qualifying them as prospects, educating them about the company’s offering and scheduling meetings with the sales team. The SDR role in the sales process stands between Lead Generation and Sales Managers (deal closers).
What You’ll Do:
- Qualify leads as potential customers
- Present our company to potential customers via written communication
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Brainstorm on potential target audiences and outreach sequences
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective leads and Sales Managers
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- Speaking English B2+ (German will be a plus)
- Having knowledge of the IT sector, 1+ years of experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Active listening
- Research skills
- Self-education and coachability
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
About our company:
*instinctools is a European IT digital consulting & delivery company that is at the stage of active growth and step changes. Today we are more than 300 professionals. Together we craft the team that is the center of unique IT culture. Our core value is the focus on personal employee environments, so anyone is comfortable and motivated to reveal its full potential for common success.