Arteza is the leading arts & crafts supplies eCommerce company. Starting with a set of gel pens, the company went on to create their own brand of paints, offering hundreds of products in nearly every category of arts and crafts, as well as some office supplies. Today, customers can get these supplies on the company’s US and UK e-commerce sites, Amazon and a few other online retailers.
*in TOP 100 Amazon Sellers
*named #32 on the Inc. 5000 List
*number 1 startup in the Florida region
*100mln dollars revenue
Headquartered in Florida, and guided by a mission to build the first true cross-category arts & crafts brand, Arteza has over 400 employees in 2 offices worldwide including Minsk and Miami. Be part of the global team to support arts creators!
The Arteza Minsk team is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter who is passionate about attracting talented specialists to the company and is ready for new challenges.
What you will do:
- Active search and selection: IT specialists, marketers, designers, etc.
- Search and recruit candidates using various online and offline channels
- Participate in all stages of candidate selection (from research to technical interview)
- Work closely with hiring managers (Belarusian and American) to understand the different roles in the organization and their requirements
- Maintaining our database of candidates, as well as preparing recruitment analytics and recruitment reports
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
Our expectations from a new colleague:
- Experience as a Recruiter from 2 years
- Good communication skills in English (B1 and higher)
- The ability to identify the best talents and evaluate soft skills (using various techniques)
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently
We offer you:
*Stable growth. The company is well-established, growing 100% annually, and has a large presence in Minsk.
*Attitude. You will be the closest person to influence project results as we have no bureaucracy in communication.
*Career. Work as a leader and expert in your space, make important technological decisions for successful project implementation.
*Guarantees. As a High-Tech Park’s resident we provide official employment and vacation leave (25 days), competitive salary.
*Additional bonuses. Partial gym membership coverage, medical insurance, team-building activities and corporate events, birthday gifts. Additional Day Off on significant dates with salary retention according to the company's internal policy. Referral program according to which our employees can recommend a person (referral) to one of the positions opened in the company and get a cash bonus
*Comfort. We are located in the new business center near the subway (Molodezhnaya station), with all the conditions for work.
Feel free to contact us!