Track-POD has ambitious goals, we are growing rapidly and need someone who can help us continue to grow our team both in Lithuania and Belarus. This role is all about finding the best talents, maintaining our culture, and running an efficient hiring process. You would be building a strong pipeline of talented candidates for a variety of roles and different seniority levels in Software engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Operations, and others.
Track-POD is a fast-growing SaaS company that has strong growth of revenue, offering one of the best Paperless&Contactless Delivery Management Software. Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, Capterra, GetApp, and G2. We'd like to invite you to join us to grow together.
What will you do at Track-POD:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned positions including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating, and closing candidates;
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates;
- Run hiring process in Belarus, Lithuania, UK and other countries;
- Attract top talent via networking, social promotions, and other innovative approaches;
- Serve as a recruiting business partner and advisor to hiring managers;
- Assemble, review, and post job descriptions for open roles;
- Participate in creating and implementing overall recruiting and employer branding strategy;
- Ensure candidates are given exceptional experience.
We Expect That You'll Bring
- Experience in recruitment, at least 3+ years;
- Experience in IT recruitment would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Proactive, autonomous, and curious;
- Great English, both oral and written, is a must;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer In Return
- Salary starting at 1,500 USD/month + bonus compensation
- 1,000 USD for self-improvement annually;
- A chance to join a fast-growing tech company;
- Quickly develop professionally, deepen your knowledge in marketing automation and learn from experienced colleagues;
- Up to date working methods, best practices, and top-notch technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues