Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Lead Unity Developer
з/п не указана
Required skills & experience:
- Intermediate level of English or higher, both written and verbal;
- You need to have 4+ years of experience with C#/.NET of which at least 3+ years with Unity 3D;
- Robust understanding of geometry and vector math;
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine, including asset bundles, coroutines, EventSystem, execution order of MonoBehaviour event functions, etc.;
- Good knowledge of .NET framework, including collections, threads, exception handling, framework interfaces, etc.;
- Solid understanding of OO design patterns and principles.
- Designing and implementing code architecture;
- Refactoring of, and working with existing code base;
- Driving User Story delivery from requirements elicitation to production;
- Helping Product Owner to identify technical requirements;
- Estimating and requirements testing;
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code;
- Actively solving problems with performance and stability issues;
- Collaborating closely with the whole project team (artists, business analysist and other developers) in order to improve 3d features, artistic output and the whole workflow.
Nice to have:
- Experience with build pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson;
- Technical background in server-side web development;
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C++, C#.
- Experience in 3D modelling;
Experience with ARKit/ARCore, AR Foundation, Vuforia;
- Shader programming skills.
We can offer:
- Working in one of the four largest IT companies in Belarus
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Offices located in city center
- Corporate medical insurance covering services of private and public medical centers
- Corporate discount program ensuring savings on various products and services for our employees and their kids, including but not limited to education, entertainment, insurance, food delivery, etc.
- English courses right in our offices
- Corporate parties and events for employees and their children
- Internal conferences, workshops and meetups for learning and experience sharing
- Gym membership compensation, corporate sport competitions (cybersport included), corporate football, basketball and volleyball teams
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year with no obligation to submit a sick-leave certificate
Английский — B2 — Средне-продвинутый