Now we are looking for Document Verification Officers to join our team! You’ll have an opportunity to work with one of our products - GetID: https://getid.ee/
It's an occupation that involves data analysis, research and also reporting of the findings and observations resulting from internal and external processes. It is important that a Document Verification Officer possesses strong verbal and written communication skills. It is also vital that a candidate has an above-average decision-making, time management and organisational skills, to be a detail-oriented multi-tasker. Being able to make accurate records reflecting the risk analysis of customers applications with internal and external policies and procedures relating to verification is vital to the role.
- Data managing and organization skills
- MS Office, G Suite
- Basic knowledge of graphic editors is a plus
- Attention to details
- Ability to deal with monotonous tasks
- Fast learner
- Clear communication
- English language (B1 or higher)
- Readiness to work shifts
- Carrying out customer identity verification according to established policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and maintain continuous contact with KYC team in order to timely report and inform regarding suspicious cases.
- To be able to conduct an additional (external) research to verify information on clients applications.
- Support KYC team in managing the workload by performing verification tasks in a timely fashion as assigned by the supervisors.
- Manage the flow of information, identify insufficiencies, keep track of documents, submit data in verification systems and maintain the quality standards.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement.
We are glad to offer:
- An awesome highly motivated, diverse multinational team
- Perfect educational budget that every employee can use for his constant professional development: conferences, online and offline trainings, professional literature
- Extended work leave - 29 days
- 100% paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- English courses (currently online)
- Cozy office in city center with perks inside (but due to the current situations you will start to work remotely)
We’ll be glad to see you in our team!