Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships.
Our mission is to solve the complexity in this industry by providing Business Intelligence tools that help our customers to make better decisions based on their marketing data.
Right now we are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team on a full-time basis.
A few interesting facts about us:
- our team has 100+ high-skilled specialists;
- terabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), Gurgaon (India), Shanghai (China);
- 1000+ B2B customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing contractual support to sales and customer success managers: analyzing, reviewing and negotiating license agreements with customers, and non-disclosure agreements, both governed by foreign law;
- Maintaining, optimizing and enhancing a portfolio of standard agreements in English and Russian;
- Keeping Terms and Conditions of Use corresponding to the company’s IT product up to date;
Assisting Chief Legal Officer on GDPR matters relating to customers;
- Analyzing, reviewing and negotiating contracts with vendors/service providers;
- Performance of occasional tasks aimed at regulatory compliance of Affise legal entities.
What you can bring with you:
- A law degree and 2-3 years of post-qualified experience in IT companies and/or leading law firms;
- Fluent business/legal English is a must;
- Strong background in handling commercial contracts, strong drafting skills;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently;
- Knowledge of GDPR concepts would be an advantage;
- A proven team player who is forward-thinking and agile and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written);
- Experienced user of Google Docs/Microsoft Word.
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Experienced mentor;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Flexible working schedule.