ASBISc Enterprises Plc, a leading Value-Added Distributor of IT products in the emerging markets of Europe, the Middle East and Africa, specializes in the distribution of Information and Communications Technology products and solutions from leading suppliers.
We are constantly growing and seeking to hire a skilled and high motivated General Manager for our new established entity in Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
This is Tashkent based position but with full support from ASBIS key teams and locations.
This is important and influential role within the ASBIS organization reporting directly to the Regional VP and being the main interface to key customers, responsible for delivering the commitment made to the customers.
This is a high-pressure complex but rewarding role with potential for the professional growth and development. To be successful in this Role you will need to be highly skilled and experienced in both operations and general management.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive and develop mutually profitable and beneficial business and trusted relationships with key customers in Uzbekistan;
- Identify upcoming business issues and either mitigate them or turn into opportunities;
- Contribute to the Regional Business Strategy and alignment with Global and Regional teams, Marketing, Operations and other relevant departments;
- General management (contract management, supply and logistics processes etc.);
- Management and support to the regional staff to ensure success (around 5-8 people);
- Contact with local authorities on behalf of the Company;
- Interface directly with customers on a regular basis and become first point of contact for support or escalation.
You are a successful candidate if you have the following characteristics:
- Master degree (preferable in Economics or BA);
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting and budgeting and willingness to improve these knowledges;
- Knowledge and experience of hedging instruments
- Excellent background in sales and customer relationship;
- Experience with different sales channels (retail, specialized retail, integrators);
- Experience in management, operations and leadership;
- Commercially oriented, focus on a result, communicator and negotiator with successful experience;
- Strong analytics, organizational and presentation skills;
- The ability to influence people (inside and outside your team) and to defend your position reasonably;
- Confident English.
- Competitive salary + KPIs performance related bonus;
- Possibility of personal and professional development and growth;
- Dynamic work environment of international company and in successful team;
- Support with relocation to Tashkent.
If you are up for the challenge, please get in touch and let’s talk!