IDT Belarus is looking for an experienced Application Support Engineer.
Application Support is the first line of defense in supporting a variety of applications and services in our production environment. Application Support Engineer works closely with development, QA, and System Administration teams, DBAs, Network Engineers as well as Product Owners and commercial.
The main responsibility of the Application Support Engineer is the maintenance of applications, built on a diverse technology stack including IIS, .NET / Java, and Oracle.
Our colleague should be focused, hard-working and self-motivated with the ability to work across teams and products.
As a part of the Application Support team you will:
- Analyse and resolve production issues within specific SLAs.
- Identify the severity level of the customer-impacting issue & act accordingly.
- Investigate system logs to resolve production issues and restore services.
- Provide RCA for production issues to avoid recurrence.
- Regularly communicate incident/request status to teams/customers impacted.
- Deploy, monitor & troubleshoot new software versions in production.
- Work closely with our development and QA team to address software bugs.
- Identify trends in reported issues, report them and suggest possible solutions.
- Design procedures to eliminate manual processes in the team.
- Investigate and fix data in various databases across a multitude of products.
- Be a part of a 24x7 on-call rotation to provide continuous support.
We would like to see:
- 3-5 years of experience with application support or software development.
- Experience supporting distributed applications on Windows and Linux.
- Experience with IIS Web Server, Tomcat/JBoss and SQL, AWS cloud.
- Knowledge of Networks, Firewalls, File Shares, Windows, and Linux OS.
- Strong sense of customer focus and proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience with PL\SQL. Reading / interpreting / executing statements is a minimum.
- Understanding Oracle/MySQL/Mongo databases.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
Would be a nice bonus:
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Experience with a product development or service provider environment.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum / Kanban processes and methods.
- The working week is Monday through Friday.
- Work hours are flexible depending on the projects / needs of the team.
- No scheduled work on weekends / holidays. However, on-call support is required Monday through Sunday, as well as during holidays (Note: the majority of on-call takes place during the non-sleeping hours in the given timezone).
We offer you:
- A really exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Corporation - корпорация
I heard you like - Я слышал, тебе нравится
УНП: ООО "АйДиТи Текнолоджиз", УНП 193100321
Application Support EngineerВ архиве с 10 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию