з/п не указана
Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We are looking for talented and passionate Mobile Developers (Android) to join our team. We’re developing superb meeting experience and media space mobile apps used by millions of users worldwide. We are building our apps with cutting-edge technologies and looking for engineers with an open mindset, who are able to learn quickly and play in a team to achieve the goals from our broad roadmap.
- Knowledge of Android eco-system with at least 3-years of experience developing Android native applications and / or products.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Kotlin / Java language.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Experience with design patterns and performance optimizations.
- Knowledge of Android’s common software design patterns, including the ones needed to develop connected applications with high-performing UI / UX.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK internals,
- Camera, and Microphone API.
- Strong object-oriented design.
- Knowledge about application lifecycle.
- Able to work independently and drive results.
- Experience working with JIRA, Git.
- Experience working with design applications such as
- Zeplin, Invision.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Good to have:
- Multimedia / Video streaming experience.
- Experience as back-end / API developer
- Experience or familiarity with WebRTC
- This is a long-term project developed from scratch during the last 4–5 months.
- We are utilizing Scrum for incremental product development. One week for stabilization in every sprint.
- Team members: 1 Team lead plus 3 developers.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!