PSA Development Center is looking for Pre-Sales Team Lead to join our product team to stablish and grow a Pre-Sales Team. Our large-scale product is developed to simplify authentication mechanism for end-user by removing password usage. At the same time it allows to make communications more safe and secured.
The purpose of this role is to oversee a team of IT Pre-Sales Specialists to ensure they are focused on task assignments and maintaining Key Performance Indicators. It is initially expected that Team Lead will also participate as an IT Pre-Sales Specialist to understand the role and establish procedures for managing the team. The Team Lead will be responsible for defining the focus areas for all specialists and communicate status of activities to a US based Sales Manager.
- Excellent English speaking skills,
- Excellent English reading and writing skills,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Prior personnel management,
- Higher education,
- Sales Success Stories.
- Knowledgeable of cyber security products
- B2B Sales experience for US clients,
- Experience in Salesforce,
- Successful experience of lead generation and sales for IT businesses.
- Coordinating daily task assignments for a team of IT Sales Specialists;
- Track and report on KPIs for the team;
- Reporting to Global Sales Manager;
- Direct calling to clients;
- Prospect identification within social media such as LinkedIn;
- Prospect identification using online database;
- Establishing and maintaining social media connections;
- Maintain email connections with prospective client;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system;
- Engage in web chat with prospective clients when they enter online store;
- Transition of prospective client to sales agent.
- Competitive salary based on a hiring interview
- Benefits working in a company-resident of Hi-Tech Park
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills greatly
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical insurance
- Free English classes on site, language assistance in communication with customers
- Official employment from the first working day
- Approachable managers and well-adjusted team of professionals
- Open-door policy pursued by the management
- Ample work space, traditional office organization (not an open space)
- Spacious kitchen; lemons, milk, cookies, a rich selection of hot beverages
- Comfortable office in a prestigious location near Minsk-Arena
- Adequate parking spaces near office building
- Family-like atmosphere