PSA Development Center, a US owned company, is looking for Lead Generation Specialist/Sales Assistant for its software and hardware development division, which has two great verticals a) Internet of Things for Enterprises (EIoT) and b) Railway Solutions.
The purpose of this role is to locate prospective clients and schedule meetings with US based direct sales agents. This will involve performing outreach and connecting with potential clients via a number of different communications methods including: phone, email, social media, and chat. Communications will be in English and will require excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience in working with sale instruments;
- Successful experience in lead generation and sales for IT businesses;
- Experience in creating and presenting qualified commercial offers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Higher education;
- English level B2-C2;
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Good computer skills.
- B2B services sales experience;
- Sales experience for US clients;
- Experience in working in professional service organizations.
- Contact prospects daily via email, phone, and other various forms of outreach;
- Direct calling to clients;
- Prospect identification within social media such as LinkedIn;
- Prospect identification using online database;
- Active search and attraction of potential clients;
- Initial contact with potential clients on social networks (such as LinkedIn), via email, phone and formal letters and follow-up on status;
- Maintain email connections with prospective clients;
- Transition of prospective client to sales agent;
- Generation of new sales leads;
- Filling and updating data in a CRM system;
- Schedule meetings with clients and document meetings.
- Competitive salary based on a hiring interview;
- Benefits working in a company-resident of Hi-Tech Park;
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills greatly;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Free English classes on site, language assistance in communication with customers;
- Official employment from the first working day;
- Approachable managers and well-adjusted team of professionals;
- Open-door policy pursued by the management;
- Ample work space, traditional office organization (not an open space);
- Spacious kitchen; lemons, milk, cookies, a rich selection of hot beverages;
- Comfortable office in a prestigious location near Minsk-Arena;
- Adequate parking spaces near office building;
- Family-like atmosphere.