Applied Systems (Applied Systems Ltd.) is an industrial software developer. Since 1997, the company has been developing solutions for the complex automation of equipment and technological processes for the automotive industry, manufacturing, energy, transportation and logistics, and mining.
Our mission – the introduction of modern digital technologies in industrial manufacturing to increase the efficiency of enterprises and reduce environmental impact.
Why Applied Systems
We differ from others, because here the term "engineer" (in the specialty "software engineer") actually makes sense. We have interesting challenges and architectural solutions. Our programs are engaged in the control of complex equipment and measuring instruments, not forms "for comments and likes." We are a friendly team, attentive to each employee and offering a flexible schedule. We have excellent opportunities for self-improvement and career growth. We use agile methodologies (Scrum within SAFe).
We are looking for Asp.net core/mvc Developer who will:
- Develop websites and web applications.
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms.
- Maximize site performance through monitoring and optimization.
- Explore and incorporate new and emerging development trends.
- Efficiently communicate with the team members on project requirements, capabilities, and schedule.
We expect the ability to learn new frameworks and coding techniques as part of (and in advance of) projects that require them, as well as Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Experience in ASP.NET Core / Mvc.
- Familiarity with responsive design.
An additional advantage is knowledge of Angular, Node.js and good communication skills.
Why should you apply?
- A new spacious office in the heart of Kamennaya Gorka-3 in the Kamennogorsky business center: our entire floor, no open-space, 3-4 people in the office.
- Flexible processes and work schedule.
- Personal development programs.
- Trainings and conferences (both internal and external).
- Free treatment at the medical center.
- Corporate holidays and gifts not only for employees, but also for members of their families.
- Kicker, ping-pong, darts, massage chair.