Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Java developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Development of the system to fullfill all the needs of Restaurants, Quick service restaurant, Snack bars, etc. Platform will provide the automation of the each side of the business: kiosks, POS systems, food delivery systems, drive-thru solutions, advertising, analytics, etc. The goal of the corporation is to cover a significant part of USA and world-wide restaurant business with this solution.
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures;
- 3+ years experience;
- Database technologies proficiency: SQL+NoSQL;
- Understanding how modern software architectures work (client-server, Web technology, microservices);
- Basic level of spoken English;
- Engineer thinking, understanding of object-oriented programming, SOLID;
- Good command of Git, Maven, JUnit.
- Perform requirements analysis to define possibility and way how to implement them;
- Discuss requirements with customers: formalization, documentation, сoordination and visualization of requirements;
- Split assigned tasks into the subtasks;
- Participation in the estimates of stories (in story points), tasks and sub-tasks (in hours);
- Implement Subtasks according to the requirements and company code guidelines;
- Follow the company's Git flow;
- Perform code review (both own code and code of other team members);
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Escalate project problems (software, hardware, resources) to SM/Dev Lead;
- Help to identify and implement new development process improvements.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!