Highly technically competent, Technical Sales Engineer will be able to provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations, while having a strong customer focus and outstanding sales skills.
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities
- Document all associated inquiries received from clients.
- Ensure that all new inquiries are assigned to proper project number.
- Obtain approval to bid or decline.
- Prepare cost estimate and propose a price for the project.
- Prepare technical proposals and submit to territory director.
- Prepare bid bond requirements.
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure all the logistics requirements and terms and conditions associated with mobilization and demobilization is properly identified and understood.
- Coordinate with Finance department to prepare and develop the cost estimate for the project.
- Request Operations to conduct the site survey if appropriate.
- Prepare cost estimate report.
- Provide all relevant or requested reports to VP and/or country manage and sales manager.
- Submit the daily, weekly and monthly reports to territory VP and sales manager.
- Ensure all the related communications associated with the new inquires is communicated to the territory Vice President/country manager.
- Ensure that all the tender documents are properly read and understood for the client requirements or the scope of service.
- Ensure all the possible risks associated with the scope of work is covered and submitted to the technical sales manager for their review.
- Ensure all the inquiries are responded on timely basis.
- Ensure that complete bids are submitted on time or before the target due date.
- Achieve the agreed sales targets.
- Maintain good relationship with customers.
- Executes other tasks as per request of Sales and Marketing Director and other Executive Team members.
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure with sound commercial skills.
- Further qualifications or extended course experience in commercial activities
- Excellent language skills, particularly English. Any other languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Solid technical knowledge of ILI products and applicable industry standards.
- Minimum of 3 years technical sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commercial and technical tender preparations.
Our employees are eligible for competitive professional salaries recognizing experience and education. We strive for excellence in employee satisfaction stressing teamwork and dedication.