Marriott International brand is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests could travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- To be presented as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local area.
- To manage the first impressions of our guests and efficiently respond to guest enquiries.
- To provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of guest enquiries, including, but not limited to city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others.
- To process and deliver messages for guests.
- To stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events.
- To ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- To project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- To act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems.
- To provide a variety of personalized services and information to guests inquiring.
- The Concierge actively listens and extends assistance in order to resolve all guest issues and concerns.
- A strong guest satisfaction disposition is mandatory, a people-oriented person with a great sense of humor.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance and demeanor at all times is essential.
- One to three years' experience in a customer service oriented role.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English. Other foreign languages is a plus.
- Driving license (category B) and driving experience.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from guests with unique needs and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Obility to operate at the highest service level even through stressful situations.