Minsk Marriott Hotel is currently looking for dedicated and talented Front Office Agent .
Join Our Family!
- Delivers the brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in the city / country. Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations. Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Handles all guest and colleagues complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactory.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Works closely with all Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Fluent English language command.
- Other foreign languages command is beneficial.
- Hands-on approach.
- Self-starter, motivator and representative.
- Energetic & positive minded.
- Customer focused person.